Death OF Gods Best Friend On Easter
by J.C S.A.Payne, H.H Excellency
The name Godwin means, God’s best friend. Godwin is: From the Old English Godwine, meaning friend of God.
Sunday April 1, Easter 2018
Robert Godwin, Cleveland murder victim,
Murder in the face of God
– after the brazen self-shot video of Godwin’s execution was posted to Facebook.
- Easter, also called Pascha (Greek, Latin) or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.
–the suspect who posted video of a brutal killing on Facebook.
- This phrase literally refers to something that takes place in the presence of, or before the face of, God. To live coram Deo is to live one’s entire life in the presence of God, under the authority of God, to the glory of God.
Sunday April 1 April Fool’s Day 2018
- April 1, April Fool’s Day, also known as All Fool’s Day, is a day for tricks, pranks
«sed magis elegimus ab incarnatione Domini nostri Jesu Christi annorum tempora praenotare…»
was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Gratus and Vitellius (or, less frequently, year 974 Ab urbe condita).
974- meaning «from the founding of the City»
1. lit. to climb over the wall, 2. fig. to breach the Great Firewall
At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Stilicho and Aurelianus (or, less frequently, year 1153 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 400 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
1 AUC (ab urbe condita) = 753 BC
750 AUC = 4 BC (Death of Herod the Great)
759 AUC = 6 AD (Quirinius becomes governor of Syria)
2206 AUC = 1453 AD (Fall of Constantinople)