Dear your Excellency,
Thanks very much for your e-mails, also, I would like sincerely apologize being unable to reply your e-mails being bedridden long time ago due to Car Accident, hence, I asked Ms Huda to approach your Excellency unfortunately, we have received un-delivery report (attached).
The filing and our search as well is delayed due to the instability currently prevailing here in Egypt as you are aware, also, as we were waiting for the annual move of the Egyptian Judiciary as we expecting the current panel of Judges will be changed which is good for your type of Case. For your information, please note that the coming January 14th and 15th, 2014 is set for the referendum on the new Constitution to replace the constitution (2012) made by the ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi (Muslim Brotherhood).
To strength our case/ filing exploiting the time passed, please note that I have send you one of our un-replied emails including queries, you are kindly requested to provide us with your clarification/ further information thereon.
Further, I understand that the purpose of this claim is to seeks for the recognition of nobility being your Excellency is a direct heir of holy families meanwhile, in one of your last e-mails you have mentioned that you are the heir of the pharaoh King hence, I would be so grateful if you could provide me with further information on the holy family you are belong thereto and the new reason related the Pharaoh King Akhenaten.
For your information, please note that the intended Case will be filed before the Administrative Court vis-a- vis the following honourable:
– His Excellency of Mr ___, in his capacity as a President of the Arab Republic of Egypt
– His Excellency of Mr ___, in his capacity as the head of the Egyptian Cabinet of Ministers
– His Excellency of Mr ___, in his capacity as the Minister of Interior Ministry
– His Excellency of Mr ___, in his capacity as the Minister of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
– His Excellency Theodoros II., in his capacity as the Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria and Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa on the Holy See of Saint Mark heading the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity of Coptic Catholic Church
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of Evangelical Church of Egypt (Synod of the Nile)
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of The Coptic Evangelical Church
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Armenian Apostolic Church,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Maronite Church,
– His Excellency of _____., in his capacity as the Pope of the Armenian Catholic Church,
Due to the number of your Adversary and others as outlined above, we are currently prepare ourselves to approach them, as statutory formal issues shall be satisfied prior the completion of the required court filing.
Upon receiving the required information from your Excellency, your filing will be made prior the end of the January 2014. Thereafter I will approach Mr Zaid providing your Excellency and Mr Zaid with a copy of the said filing.
I look forward to hear from your Excellency being at your disposal, always remain
Laws Answer│ Fathy & Associates
Head Office: 138 El Nozha St, Trimuph Square, Helioplies, Cairo Egypt
Luxor Office: Ahmed Orabi St, Luxor, Egypt
TEL: +2 0100 30141 95 FAX: +2 02 264 325 20
Any information contained in this email including any attachment(s), is intended solely for the recipient or entity to whom it was addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any use or action taken in reliance upon this information by any person or entity other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete the material from your inbox without delay.
I have contacted the Consulate of Egypt in Houston, the Legal Ombudsman in the UK and have been directed to have you contact Mohammad, Zeid as well as fax copy of my claim and all documents contained within Mr. Zeid. I would like a the copy that I requested months ago sent to my mailing address as well.
Mr. Mohammad Zeid’s fax number is 713-997-0323.
Also Mr. Zeid stated that you would need to visit the Ministry of Foregn Affairs, 13th Floor and submit a copy of my case with them as well.
|Egypt Consulate Houston, TX Information|
|Address:||5718 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
|Contact Info:||Tel: (713) 961-4915, (713) 961-4916, (713) 961-4407
Fax: (713) 977-0323